Useful Links

These links are for your convenience.
They are not endorsed by Hales and Heckingham Parish Council.
If a link does not work, or you have concerns about where it takes you, please contact the web admin




>>    Rivers, ditches or watercourses, check with your local Environment Agency office
>>    Public sewers, check with your water company
>>   Street drains, highways of highway ditches, check with the Norfolk Highways Authority.

You can also ask your local fire brigade for help pumping out water. They may charge a fee and can help you get a permit.



Norfolk County Council

South Norfolk Council

Rubbish, Recycling and Bin Collection

Help Hub Bulletin

Broads Authority News

You Are Not Alone Confidential support from doctors or counsellors for those suffering from depression or those concerned about others

The Transparency Code (Smaller Authorities) and The Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015

South Norfolk Tree Wardens Network

Carers Matter Norfolk – Handbook

South Norfolk Planning Applications

Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS)

Roads, Footpaths and Transport – Report a Problem

Bus Travel Information

Walking in Norfolk Free walks to download and print

Chet Valley Churches (inc link to Contact Magazine)

Mobile Libraries

First Bus: Report a Problem

Find a Dentist

Hales & Heckingham Parish Council Facebook

As a resident of Hales & Heckingham, you may also be interested in becoming a member of the “Hales and Heckingham Things” Facebook Group (It is a residents only group offering comments, news and responding to queries.  In essence, all things Hales and Heckingham.)

Show Buttons
Find us on Facebook
Send us an email
Hide Buttons